|Print this page | Global Medical Solutions - Home|
|Panasonic ZP-141 Pocket Alarm Dosimeter
Panasonic ZP-141 Pocket Alarm Dosimeter
The miniaturized ZP-141 Pocket Alarm Dosimeter can be easily clipped
to a belt or placed in a shirt pocket. It offers cumulative dose and dose
rate with setable alarms in both modes. Employee/Dosimeter number
and timed periods can also be set by the user. Set values are kept in
memory when the power is turned off. A buzzer sounds and a red LED
is lit when radiation thresholds are exceeded.
• Detector: Si semiconductor
• Detecting Range: 60 keV to 6 MeV (gamma & x-ray)
• Display: 4 digit, accumulated dose: 0.1 to 9999 mR; Dose rate: 0.1- 9999 mR/hr
• Power: Two 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries, Battery life approx. 200 hrs.
• Size: 4.5" x 2.1" x .67" (113 x 53 x 17 mm) Weight: 3.53 oz. (100 grams)
Click for a larger view