Designed for PET hot labs with limited space, the PET Unit Dose Table accommodates either the 042-433 Biodex Compact L-Block with Built-in Dose Calibrator Shield, or the 042-440 L-Block with Built-in Dose Calibrator Shield and LCD Display, the 039-412 Sharps Container Shield, the 042-434 Lead Brick Cave, and the 086-250 Atomlab 100 Dose Calibrator. The dose calibrator display unit mounts on a stand above the countertop to maximize work space. The table's work surface has cutouts for through-mounting of the dose calibrator chamber and the sharps container shield to maximize efficiency of the compact work space. The chamber support shelf provides 1" thick lead shielding under the chamber's base.
- Designed for PET hot labs with limited space
- Compact L-Block Shield with Built-in Dose Calibrator Shield
- PET Sharps Container Shield - Lead Brick Cave
- Atomlab 100 Dose Calibrator
- Shelf space for:
- PET shipping containers
- Small items
- Lead shielding under calibration chamber
L-Block factory installed
A spacious bottom shelf holds several PET shipping containers. The upper shelf supports the dose calibrator control/display unit, and provides convenient storage for syringe shields and other small items.
Upon request, Biodex will factory mount the L-Block in place eliminating the need for on-site lifting equipment. A simple pallet jack is all that is required to move the unit.
- Dimensions: 36.75" w x 24" depth x 36" h (93.5 x 61 x 91.5 cm)
- Front legs incorporate adjustable levelers.
- Lead Shielding: 1" thick (enclosed in chamber mounting shelf)
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight Capacity: 1550 lb (703 kg)
- Weight: 294 lb (133.3 kg)
Click for a larger view