|Print this page | Global Medical Solutions - Home|
|Jaszczak SPECT Phantom
ECT Phantom for PET and SPECT
The Jaszczak SPECT Phantom provides consistent performance information for any SPECT or PET system. Multiple performance characteristics of camera-based SPECT systems are evaluated from a single scan of the phantom.
On-axis and off-axis transverse line spread function may be easily measured without removing the cover plate. Measurements of full-width-half (or tenth) maximum can be readily determined, either in air or in water.
The Phantom is used for:
– System performance valuation of:
Collimator, Artifacts, Calibration, and Reconstruction Parameters
– Acceptance testing
– Routine quality, assurance and control
– Evaluation of center-of-rotation error
– Evaluation of non-uniformity artifact
– Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
– Evaluation of reconstruction filters on spatial resolution
– Evaluation of attenuation and scatter compensation
– Single slice volume sensitivity
– Total system volume sensitivity
– Lesion detectability
SPECT Phantoms are available in two models. The Deluxe Phantom is used for high resolution cameras. The Standard Phantom is used for lower resolution cameras.
Click for a larger view